January 2022 | Blank, Holiday, and Personal Growth Calendars
New year, new calendar. No longer am I pairing daily holidays with academic activities. Now, Wolfe Stew calendars focus solely on personal growth. Each month has a different theme, each day a different activity. Use them on your own or with a group.
Here's what we're offering on the January 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- Blank 2022 Calendar
- January 2022 Growth for Today Calendars
January 2022 Bible Verse
"Fight the good fight of faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses." I Timothy 6:12 (NLT)
January 2022 Inspirational Quote
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." - Gordon A. Eadie
- Theme: CHOOSE.
- Goal: Define personal values and practice making choices that reflect them.
Each week, you'll:
- Read about a Bible character or historical figure.
- Journal in response to the reading.
- Ask someone else a question related to the week's theme.
- Observe interpretations of the theme.
- Complete an activity to further explore your thoughts.
- Engage in a weekly challenge that exercises the week's skill.
- Memorize a related verse or poem.