31 Things to Do in October 2021 - Family Friendly
This is the Idea for Every Day October 2021 Edition with a new twist. Thanks to inspiration from my mother, I thought maybe people would prefer quick and snappy ideas of ways to celebrate each October Day in addition to the ones that require more involved planning. You'll find:
- The October 2021 Idea for Every Day Calendar - Embed or Printable
- Blank October 2021 Calendars featuring a Bible verse or inspirational quote
- A Family Friendly list of 31 Things to Do in October 2021 - Post or Printable
|Get the BLANK 2021 October Calendar with featured Bible Verse|
|Get the BLANK 2021 October Calendar with featured Inspirational Quote|
- Read a book with a slice of pizza.
- Do someone else's chore for them.
- Take a walk and enjoy the autumn leaves.
- Enjoy a cinnamon roll.
- Do something unexpectedly nice for an unsuspecting person.
- Watch or start reading Alice in Wonderland.
- Every time you look in a mirror today, remind yourself what makes you truly beautiful lies under the surface.
- Play tag!
- Check your fire alarms.
- Say a prayer for your pastor.
- Go out on an adventure to find something new!
- Say "no" to one purchase today and put that money aside for another use.
- Make a commitment to stand up to bullying.
- Do an online vision screener (links to essilor.com).
- Remember, it's okay to be a grouch sometimes. Give extra love to someone who seems grouchy today.
- Get cozy with yarn by wearing or using something made from it.
- Eat pasta!
- Intentionally take note of and appreciate the diversity that exists all around you.
- Strike up a conversation with someone new.
- Lift up the youth in your life by sharing with them the good you see in them.
- Learn something new about a reptile.
- Wear your favorite color.
- Remind yourself that what you do does matter and keep on keeping on!
- Rethink your schedule this week and plan time for yourself.
- Balance your budget and make a financial goal for the upcoming month.
- Pick out a pumpkin to carve.
- Watch a movie about the Navy (links to nationalinsterest.org).
- Read the poem "The New Colossus" (links to nps.gov) by Emma Lazarus to remind yourself what Lady Liberty stands for and how that applies to your life.
- Celebrate cats by giving yours some extra love or by enjoying a film or book featuring a cat. Garfield anyone? (links to gocomics.com)
- Munch on candy corn.
- Enjoy Halloween with your favorite traditions.
Before you go, we'd love to know:
- Your favorite October tradition.
- Your favorite hot beverage.