September 2022 Calendars | Printable: Blank, Holidays, and Personal Growth
We're back at it, Friends! The first week of school is coming to an end and we're already looking with anticipation at what the rest of the year has to offer. Second grade is our home this year and so far, our outlook is extremely optimistic.
What are you teaching this year, Leader? In what setting? We hope you know that we are here to support and uplift you. Our constant prayer is that you find JOY in every day.
Here's what we're offering on the September 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- September 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- September 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
September 2022 Ideas for EVERY Day
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- September 2022 (updated for you!)
- September 2021
- September 2020
- September 2019
September 2022 Growth for Today Calendar
- Theme: Resist.
- Goal: Recognize righteous choices become more consistent when we stay in God's presence.
- Read a Bible passage (On submission, temptation, discernment, and protection.)
- Memorize a verse from the passage. (Two options suggested for each week.)
- Talk with someone about the topic. (Prompts provided.)
- Journal your thoughts. (Prompts provided.)
- Listen to a song on the topic. ("Run Devil Run"; "Before the Throne of God Above"; "God Help Me")
- Complete an activity to expand the topic. (Listmaking, quote choosing, and sketching.)
- Engage in a weekly challenge. (Resistance and support strategies.)
BLANK 2022 Calendar
|Dowload your 2022 Faith Fight Calendar.|
|Download your 2022 Inspirational Fight Calendar.|
September 2022 Inspiration
"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." - James 4:7 (KJV)
"You can remember your love, or you can remember your hate...you have that choice in every moment." - Abraham Hicks
Resistance is part of our daily lives; moment by moment we choose what is wrong or right according to our own understanding or righteous by trusting in God's word. We all struggle with temptation in some regard, often when we choose our way over God's way. To make that righteous choice with more consistency, we're training ourselves to remember we are constantly in God's presence and from that presence, train ourselves to make choices reflective of His character. Our prayer is that this month you live in the love, mercy, wisdom, and protection of your Heavenly Father and from this find yourself strengthened to resist those well-placed, personally targeted attacks.
Post a Comment
Thank you for adding your flavor to the stew.