30 Things to Do in November 2021 - Family Friendly
You're looking for family-friendly and educational things to do with your learners this November, and we want to help! We've selected daily holidays and paired them with activity links for you and your learner. Choose between:
- The November 2021 Idea for Every Day Calendar - Embed or Printable
- Blank November 2021 Calendars featuring a Bible verse or inspirational quote
- A family friendly list of 30 Things to Do in November 2021 - Post or Printable
In addition, consider checking out our previous November posts:
- Classroom ideas (mostly nonreligious)
- Thanksgiving reflection opportunities for family, classroom, and personal use.
- Give Thanks Challenge - Bible-based
We paired daily holidays with family-friendly and educational links to help you celebrate EVERY day this November. Choose from the embed version or print your own.
Use these blank calendars in a way that suits you. Or, use them to participate in . . .
THIS MONTH'S CHALLENGE: Each day, write something you are thankful for.
|Click here to download your 2021 Bible Verse Calendar.|
|Click here to download your 2021 Inspirational Quote Calendar.|
Each number corresponds to its date and paired holiday.
- Read a book by your favorite author.
- Relax while watching videos of gliding jellyfish.
- Discover something new.
- Let someone with red hair know just how much you appreciate them.
- Unwind with smooth saxophone sounds.
- Turn your clocks back one hour.
- Start a Wonder Wall with your kids.
- Visit an art museum - online or in person.
- Choose a letter of the day. Then, communicate using as many words as you can that begin with the chosen letter.
- Thank a Veteran for their service.
- Read a Chicken Soup for the Soul story or tell your own.
- Spread kindness like wildfire.
- Stay in your PJ's today.
- Go to a zoo or on a walk to observe animals.
- Talk with your kids about ways they could earn money.
- Take a hike!
- Sip on cider.
- Play Monopoly!
- Spend extra time with your kids today.
- Nibble on gingerbread cookies.
- Start a discussion about the values a country you founded would uphold.
- Eat a cranberry.
- Get on your apron and start your bakin'.
- Experience Thanksgiving.
- Focus on using your listening skills.
- Start a new sewing project (or catch up on mending).
- Kick off the Christmas season.
- Talk about (or start celebrating) Hanukkah.
- Make time for yourself today.
Get the printable list here.
Before You Go, We'd Love to Know:
- Your favorite thing about November.
- How you inspire your kids to learn at home.
Praying this November finds you with many opportunities to practice thankfulness.
At Your Service,
Interested in even more educational resources? Then stop by our Learning Lab. It's here where we store all the educational resources we've cooked up to date.