August 2022 Calendars - Printable and Holiday Options
August is the frantic rush of preparation, anxiety, and anticipation as our learners return to school and we work hard to start the year off right. We're offering some back-to-school advice and activities in this Planner Day post. However, we think the best advice we can offer is - relax. You got this! You really do. Take it moment by moment and find joy there; it's waiting for you.
Here's what we're offering on the August 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- August 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- August 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- August 2022 (updated for you!)
- August 2021
- August 2020
- Theme: Pray.
- Goal: Utilize prayer as the primary weapon in fighting your battles.
- Read a Bible passage (Jeremiah's Letter; Elijah's Prayer; Prayer of Repentance; The Lord's Prayer; Prayer of Praise)
- Memorize a verse from the passage. (Two options suggested for each week.)
- Talk with someone about the topic. (Prompts provided.)
- Journal your thoughts. (Prompts provided.)
- Listen to a song on the topic. ("Battle Belongs," "Living Sacrifice," "The Anchor," and "The Lord's Prayer," and "So Good to Me")
- Complete an activity to expand the topic. (Writing prayers based on the reading.)
- Engage in a weekly challenge. (Praying.)
|Download the 2022 Faith Fight Calendar|
|Download the 2022 Inspirational Fight Calendar|
August 2022 Inspiration
"So when I fight, I fight on my knees with my hands lifted high, Oh God, this battle belongs to you." - Phil Wickham
"When you're weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all. I'm on your side." - Simon & Garfunkel
Prayer is your greatest weapon. Wielding it properly requires commitment. Many people think there is a "right way" to pray and shy away from it because they might do it "wrong." The truth: prayer is spending time with God, seeking Him, inviting Him into what you do, acknowledging His presence, and sharing with Him the desires of your heart. Prayer is unique to every person because it develops based on your relationship with God. There is no "magic formula" to prayer, but as you grow with God, so too will your prayer life. Our prayer is that this month you find yourself reinvigorated to pray, to seek that sacred time in the presence of your Savior, and to consider new perspectives of prayer.