31 Things to Do in December 2021 - Family Friendly
You're looking for family-friendly and educational things to do with your little learners this December, and we want to help! We've selected daily holidays and paired them with activity links for you and your little learner. Choose between:
- The December 2021 Idea for Every Day Calendar - Embed or Printable
- Blank December 2021 Calendars featuring a Bible verse or inspirational quote
- A family friendly list of 30 Things to Do in December 2021 - Post or Printable
|Download your 2021 Bible Verses calendar.|
|Download your 2021 Inspirational Quote calendar.|
- Stand up (or sit down) for what you believe in.
- Thank a special education teacher.
- Take time to be thankful for the home you live in.
- Enjoy a cookie.
- Volunteer, or make a plan to.
- Do something kind (in secret) for someone else.
- Watch or read about Pearl Harbor.
- Pick out, set up or a add a decoration to your Christmas tree.
- Fill out a Christmas card (or two).
- Talk about peace-spreading ideas at dinner.
- Decorate a gingerbread house (or cookie).
- Light a candle for someone whose flame still burns on through your life.
- Sip on cocoa.
- Roast chestnuts while listening to The Christmas Song.
- Recognize the struggle you successfully face head-on each day and celebrate it.
- Sip tea and talk about the Boston Tea Party.
- Serve a breakfast with maple syrup.
- Hang a wreath in honor of a fallen soldier.
- Hang some holly while listening to Holly Jolly Christmas.
- Play a game with your family or friends.
- Celebrate the beginning of winter.
- Make cookies to give to someone else.
- Hold a dinnertime discussion on ancestry.
- Engage in Christmas Eve festivities.
- Cherish the why of Christmas.
- Write thank you notes. Honor the gifts that you've been given.
- Make paper snowflakes and hang them up.
- Play a game of cards with your family or friends.
- Enjoy a hearty stew for dinner.
- Reflect on and celebrate growth over the past year.
- Get ready for 2022!
Before You Go, We'd Love to Know:
- A special tradition you look forward to each December.
- How you make sure not to get lost in Christmas expectations.