June 2022 Calendars | Printable and Holiday Options
June. That sweet month of freedom. The month before the reality sets in that you really should start planning for the next school year. This year, our June consists of a vacation with the Mr.'s parents and "Aunt E. School" (so named only moments ago). "Aunt E. School" is when I get to torture my nieces and nephews with summer learning activities. I stew all school year long over how to torture them and they dine on the results of my efforts all summer long.
What about you? What does June 2022 bring for you? Whether it brings freedom, relaxation, or a continued resilience in your efforts, we're here to walk through it with you.
Here's what we're offering on the June 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- June 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- June 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- June 2022 (updated for you!)
- June 2021
- June 2020
- Theme: See.
- Goal: Practice seeing alternatives to your perception that include God.
Each week, you'll:
- Read a short Bible passage.
- Memorize a verse from the passage.
- Talk with someone about the topic.
- Journal your thoughts.
- Listen to a song (or watch a video) on the topic.
- Complete an activity to expand the topic.
- Engage in a weekly challenge.
|Download Your 2022 Faith Fight Calendar|
|Download Your 2022 Inspirational Fight Calendar|
June 2022 Inspiration
- "It may look like I'm surrounded but I'm surrounded by you. This is how we fight our battles." - Michael W. Smith
- "I can see clearly now the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way. It's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiny day" - Johnny Nash
We get lost in our own worlds. We see things based on our own experiences, histories, and emotions. We need to try to see how God sees. When we do, our problems shrink, we realize we were never alone, and that our job is to bring what we have to the fight and let God take care of the rest. Know we are practicing seeing from God's perspective too.