July 2022 Calendars - Printable and Holiday Options
July is camping, heat, and continued summer activities all in hues of red, white, and blue. What does July 2022 bring for you? However you define July, we're excited that we get to walk through it with you.
Here's what we're offering on the July 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- July 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- July 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- July 2022 (updated for you!)
- July 2021
- July 2020
- Theme: Surrender.
- Goal: Relinquish control to God and recognize He is well-equipped and willing to handle all your battles.
- Read a Bible passage (Crossing the Red Sea, Gideon & Midian, David & Goliath, and Loss of the Ark).
- Memorize a verse from the passage. (Two options suggested for each week.)
- Talk with someone about the topic. (Prompts provided.)
- Journal your thoughts. (Prompts provided.)
- Listen to a song on the topic. ("Red Sea Road," "His Strength is Perfect," "The Battle is the Lord's" and "King of the World")
- Complete an activity to expand the topic. (Drawing, writing, interpreting, and paraphrasing.)
- Engage in a weekly challenge. (Self-reflection & practicing surrender)
|Download the 2022 Faith Fight Calendar.|
|Download the 2022 Inspirational Fight Calendar|
July 2022 Inspiration
"The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still." - Exodus 14:14 (KJV)
"We are most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful." - Eric Micha'el Leventhal
Surrendering is a fight. Surrender feels weak; control feels strong. But really, it is the opposite. Find your strength this July. Release your grip on those battles and surrender them to God because He cares for you (I Peter 5:7), longs to fight for you (Exodus 14:14), and is the only one equipped to triumph over every one of your battles in true righteousness (Psalm 145:17). As you fight to loosen your clutch, know we are too.