May 2022 Calendars
Oh May... you're nearly here. We've been waiting for you. The end of a school year is always bittersweet. In many ways we cannot wait for it to end, but then there are the goodbyes and the beginning of next year's worries (if that hasn't started already). As you wind up your school year, know that we are right here winding it up with you. We're offering ideas and growth activities to aid you in the journey.
Here's what we're offering on the May 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- May 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- May 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- May 2022 (updated for you!)
- May 2021
- May 2020
- Theme: Identify.
- Goal: Recognize that we often misidentify our battles and grow in calling out our true enemy.
Each week, you'll:
- Read a short Bible passage.
- Memorize a verse from the passage.
- Talk with someone about the topic.
- Journal your thoughts.
- Listen to a song on the topic.
- Complete an activity to expand the topic.
- Engage in a weekly challenge.
|Download your 2022 faith FIGHT calendar.|
|Download your 2022 inspirational FIGHT calendar|
May 2022 Inspiration
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved." - John Dewey
To solve a problem, to fight our battles, we must identify the enemy. That's what our focus is on in May of 2022: to identify our battles, to call out our enemy, and to recognize the battle is not against flesh and blood. Know that you are not alone in your battles, God is fighting for you, and we are fighting to identify our battles right along with you.