May 2023 Calendars | Blank, Holidays, and Personal Growth
Oh May, what warmth you have in store. As another school year winds down, let's take the time to reflect each day on victories, memories, and relationships. Peer into each learner's eyes and hold them in your heart. Cherish each final moment.
Here's what we're offering on the May 2023 Wolfe Stew menu:
- May 2023 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- May 2023 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2023 Calendars
May 2023 Ideas for EVERY Day
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- May 2023 (updated for you!)
- May 2022
- May 2021
- May 2020
- Star Wars Day (May 4th Annually)
- Mother's Day (May's Second Sunday)
- Memorial Day (May's Last Monday)
May 2023 Growth for Today Calendar
Join us as we study the Proverbs 31 woman. Men, before you run away, we know this applies to you, too. We analyze each verse from several perspectives: women, men, Christ's bride, and Godly wisdom. But first, we build background on each verse by defining words, reading commentaries, and working out our own interpretations. Twenty-two verses in 365 days. We are taking it slow by digging deep. Throughout this study, our prayer is that we better understand how to wisely interact with each other and God. If this sounds like a growth opportunity for you, we would love to have you join us. Just download the calendar (or bookmark this page) and jump in at any time. In May, we are learning what it means to be RESOURCEFUL.
Peek at our Wolfe Notes for a glimpse into our growth journey or as an opportunity to "catch up" on any days missed.
Download your May 2023 GROWTH for Today calendar.
- Trait: Resourceful
- Verses: Proverbs 31:14 and 21
- Week One: Researching Proverbs 31:14.
- Week Two: Interpreting and applying Proverbs 31:14.
- Week Three: Researching Proverbs 31:21.
- Week Four: Studying Proverbs 31:19.
- Week Five: Interpreting and applying Proverbs 31:19.
- Week Six: Making connections and identifying yourself as resourceful.
We provide the structure and resources we found interesting but encourage you to go where the Holy Spirit leads. Ask questions, wrestle. Struggling through scripture with God shows your desire to learn. He promises to give us wisdom if we ask; so, ask (James 1:5). Seek and find. Keep your mind open to the Holy Spirit's leading and prepare to be remade. We're being remade right along with you!
Last year, our May goal was to identify the battles we're truly facing.
BLANK 2023 Calendars
These blank calendars are yours to use as you please: for planning, scheduling, goal-tracking, or our monthly challenge (see below). You have your choice of monthly Bible verses or inspirational quotes.
May 2023's challenge: Note a resourceful act you witnessed at the close of each day.
|Download your Proverbs 31 Inspired 2023 Calendar|
|Download your Kid-Friendly 2023 Calendar with Inspirational Quotes|
Our prayers are with you as you end another school year. May you find JOY in every day and HOPE for tomorrow.
Growing with You,
Are you interested in browsing archived calendars? If so, find them all on our JOY for Today page.
Post a Comment
Thank you for adding your flavor to the stew.