December 2022 Calendars | Printable: Blank, Holidays, and Personal Growth
I just finished updating my first December Idea for Every Day post and noticed a similarity: snow. Apparently, God nudges me into a December mindset by making it snow on the days I post my December calendars. Honestly, December on the horizon saddens me slightly. It means winter is near and ushers in the end of another year. But, then there's Christmas and the New Year to think about - so I never stay sad for long!
How are you doing, Leader? How do you feel now that December is nearly here? Jingling all the way? Or are you settling in for a blue Christmas? What Christmas song best matches your mood today? While we hope it's one of comfort and JOY, we know that's not always reality. Know we are in prayer for you and the JOY you bring to each one of your learners.
Here's what we're offering on the December 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- December 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- December 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- December 2022 (updated for you!)
- December 2021
- December 2020
- December 2019
- Theme: Persist.
- Goal: Persist in fighting the good fight by staying in Him.
- Read a Bible passage (About how God persists with you as you persist in Him. The persistence of God's love in holding your tomorrow.)
- Memorize a verse from the passage. (Two options suggested for each week.)
- Talk with someone about the topic. (Prompts provided.)
- Journal your thoughts. (Prompts provided.)
- Engage with Media on the topic. ("The God Who Stays" by Matthew West; "I'm So Blessed" by CAIN; "God Really Loves Us" by Crowder ft. Maverick City Music; and "Good Fight" by Unspoken)
- Complete an activity to expand the topic. (Artistic representations, Listing, Record-keeping, and Scripture-finding)
- Engage in a weekly challenge. (To strengthen persistence.)
|Download Your 2022 Faith FIGHT Calendar|
|Download Your 2022 Inspirational FIGHT Calendar|
December 2022 Inspiration
"Keep fighting the good fight. Keep letting your light shine." - Unspoken ("Good Fight")
"Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past. You must fight just to keep them alive." - Survivor ("Eye of the Tiger")
We must persist, Warrior! We are simply not the type of people who turn back. No, we are committed, put our faith in Christ alone, and know salvation (Hebrews 10:39). Our prayer this month is that you enlist in the forever fight, march faithfully onward to the one who loves us, and never look back. Onward, Soldier!