April 2023 Calendars | Blank, Holidays, and Personal Growth
Leaders, March has been rough! So, we're looking to April with hope. Hope that the budding of the flowers might invigorate fading passions, that the birdsongs might bring healing, and that the new life arrives with new opportunities. Yes, hope. That's our word for April.
What about you? As spring blooms, what is blooming in your heart? We are praying that you find JOY in each moment - a learner's toothy grin, that mug of freshly brewed coffee, the sunshine warming your skin - and hold on to them. With time, those blooms will blossom into a beautiful bouquet.
Here's what we're offering on the April 2023 Wolfe Stew menu:
- April 2023 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- April 2023 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2023 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- April 2023 (updated for you!)
- April 2022
- April 2021
- April 2020
- Trait: Hardworking
- Verses: Proverbs 31:13 and 19
- Week One: Defining hardworking.
- Week Two: Studying Proverbs 31:13.
- Week Three: Interpreting and reflecting on Proverbs 31:13.
- Week Four: Studying Proverbs 31:19.
- Week Five: Reflecting on Proverbs 31:19 and connecting the two verses.
- Week Six: Identifying yourself as hardworking.
We provide the structure and resources we found interesting but encourage you to go where the Holy Spirit leads. Ask questions, wrestle. Struggling through scripture with God shows your desire to learn. He promises to give us wisdom if we ask; so, ask (James 1:5). Seek and find. Keep your mind open to the Holy Spirit's leading and prepare to be remade. We're being remade right along with you!
|Download your Proverbs 31 Inspired 2023 Calendar|
|Download your Kid-Friendly 2023 Calendar with Inspirational Quotes|
Leaders, there is always hope. No matter what storms life may bring, we are strong enough to dance our way through them. Turn up that music and dance to the rhythm of the pelting rain. We are praying for hope to blossom in your life.