October 2023 | Calendars
That chill in the air that signals autumn's arrival is one of my favorite things about this time of year. We're headed to the mountains this weekend and are hoping to see some fall foliage, hear elks bugling, and connect with God by escaping the distractions of life. It is so needed.
How do you relax? How do you remember there is more to life than the demands for your time? We're praying this month you reconnect with activities that bring you peace and reprioritize what truly matters.
Here's what we're offering on the October 2023 Wolfe Stew menu:
- October 2023 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- October 2023 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2023 Calendars
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- Or download your October 2023 through OneDrive.
- View archived calendars on our JOY for Today page.
- Inner Beauty Day (October 7th Annually)
- Columbus Day (October's Second Monday)
- Halloween (October 31st Annually)
- Trait: Strong
- Verses: Proverbs 31:17 and 25
- Week One: Introduction to Proverbs 31:17.
- Week Two: Interpreting Proverbs 31:17.
- Week Three: Introducing and researching Proverbs 31:25.
- Week Four: Interpreting Proverbs 31:25.
- Week Five: Wrapping up the strength virtue.
|Download your Proverbs 31 Inspired 2023 Calendar|
|Download your Kid-Friendly 2023 Calendar|