October 2022 Calendars | Printable: Blank, Holidays, and Personal Growth
A deep sense of thankfulness, joy, and satisfaction describes my current mood. Fall is near, Friends! The changing leaves remind me change can be beautiful, we're all equipped to deal with it, and it is never too late to make one.
Are there any changes you need to make in your routine, Leader? Something that could add more joy, love, or thankfulness? Please know, we are cheering you on as you make that change and hope it brings the intended results. If it does not - do not despair! There is still JOY to be found and our constant prayer is that you find it in every day.
Here's what we're offering on the October 2022 Wolfe Stew menu:
- October 2022 Ideas for Every Day Calendar (family friendly, educational)
- October 2022 Growth for Today Calendar (personal growth, Bible-based)
- Blank 2022 Calendars
October 2022 Ideas for EVERY Day
- View the current month's calendar at the Learning Lab Tab.
- October 2022 (updated for you!)
- October 2021
- October 2020
- October 2019
October 2022 Growth for Today Calendar
- Theme: Remember.
- Goal: Remember you are a victor, God is good, and Satan is under your feet.
- Read a Bible passage (To remember: Satan's location - then and again, your revelation, your freedom, Jesus' triumph, Satan should fear.)
- Memorize a verse from the passage. (Two options suggested for each week.)
- Talk with someone about the topic. (Prompts provided.)
- Journal your thoughts. (Prompts provided.)
- Listen to a song on the topic. ("Sunday Sermons"; "Under My Feet"; "God So Loved"; "Freedom Hymn"; "Forever"; and "Tremble")
- Complete an activity to expand the topic. (Strategy building, reflection, list making, and video watching.)
- Engage in a weekly challenge. (Remembrance opportunities.)
BLANK 2022 Calendar
|Download Your 2022 Faith Fight Calendar|
|Download Your 2022 Inspirational Fight Calendar|
October 2022 Inspiration
"And maybe I was blind, but now I see / Maybe I was bound, but now I'm free / Maybe you need reminding you're under my feet." - Zach Williams "Under My Feet"
"And I don't really care if nobody else believes / Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me." Rachel Platten "Fight Song"
Remembering who and Who's we are, where we've come from, and where we're going is important to our victory strategy. We must make it a habit to remember our identity, the goodness of God, and His victory. We've grown a lot this year, Warrior, but our journey is not over; there is still a fight to fight. Doubt will creep in. Temptation will knock. Hard times will come. Arm yourself by remembering to put on righteousness - the war is already won! Our prayer this month is that you are strengthened by remembering your position, your redemption, your freedom, your victory through Christ, and your power over fear.
Post a Comment
Thank you for adding your flavor to the stew.